- 2 cups frozen berries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Summerhill Goat Milk
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt (or goat yogurt)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg, plus one egg yolk
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375° F. Oil a (9 – inch) pie pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
In a large bowl stir together berried, oats, pecans, baking powder, salt, and apple slices.
In a medium bowl whisk together goat milk, yogurt, syrup, vanilla, egg, and yolk. Stir into the oat mixture.
Transfer into the prepared pie pan and bake until firm and golden brown on top, about 50 minutes. Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy!
*Feel free to substitute other frozen fruits if you prefer.