Goat Milk Cinnamon Muffins These Cinnamon Muffins made with goat milk are easy to make and
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup raw, unfiltered honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Summerhill Goat Milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped apple (about 1 large)
Makes 20 cookies.
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375° with racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, coconut oil and vanilla. Pour over dry ingredients and sprinkle with apples. Stir until just blended.
- Drop batter by ¼ cup for each cookie onto prepared baking sheets at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, switching pans on racks halfway, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 2 minutes; then transfer to racks to cool completely.