- 1 frozen, de-thawed pie crust (or homemade)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Summerhill goat milk
- 5 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup grilled onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup spinach
How to Make It
2. Place pie crust in an ungreased glass pie dish.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, and milk. Set aside.
4. Take your pie crust and layer the cooked chopped bacon, onions, cheese, and spinach in the bottom of the dish.
5. Pour your egg mixture on top.
6. Place in oven for 40-45 minutes. If the egg is still runny in the middle, keep it in for a few more minutes as needed.