- 3 medium bananas, very ripe
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Summerhill Goat Milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9×5 in loaf pan with parchment paper and spray nonstick spray.
3. Mash bananas, and set aside.
4. Whisk together melted butter and brown sugar.
5. Add in eggs, milk, and vanilla until combined.
6. Fold in the mashed bananas.
7. Slowly stir in all the dry ingredients; try not to overmix.
8. Fold in the chocolate chips; save some to sprinkle on top of batter.
9. Pour into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle with extra chocolate chips. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Let banana bread cool for about 20 minutes before taking it out of the pan.
Serve and enjoy!