Ingredients for Pudding
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Summerhill Goat Milk
- 4 ½ – 5 cups soft bread cubes (Updated recipe uses croissant cubes)
Ingredients for Caramel
- I stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar and white sugar (half and half)
- 1/2 cup goat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
How to Make It
In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Combine the milk and butter; add to the eggs along with sugar, spices, and vanilla. Add croissant cubes and stir gently.
Pour into a well-greased 8 x 8 baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
Add all caramel ingredients to a saucepan
Melt all the ingredients together and then bring to a boil for about 3 minutes. Constantly stirring to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
Pour over however much is desired on your bread pudding, and enjoy!