A creamy goat milk custard. Vanilla, caramel, cardamom, and orange zest flavors come together for this delicious dessert. It's tough to stop after the first bite!
- 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup Summerhill Goat Milk
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2- 8 oz containers Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker crusts
This recipe makes two pies. You will have enough extra Cool Whip to top each pie, if desired.
How to Make It
- Mix pudding and goat milk. Stir until thick.
- Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended
- Add cream cheese, sugar and half of one 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip in a separate bowl and blend well with a hand mixer.
- Fill your pre-made crusts with the bottom later mix and then add the top layer mix.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pies have time to completely set.