- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons Summerhill Goat Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp red food coloring
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup baking cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cups white chocolate chips, divided
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, and grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt) in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Use a stand mixer to beat brown sugar and butter together until creamy.
- Mix in Summerhill Goat Milk, vanilla, food coloring, and egg until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the stand mixer, and mix until combined.
- Stir in ½ cup of the white chocolate chips. The dough is now ready to form cookies.
- Roll the dough into ~2 tablespoon dough balls, and place on cookie sheet with enough room for cookies to spread as they cook.
- Cook for 11 minutes.
- As soon as the cookies are removed from the oven, use the remaining white chocolate chips for garnish, gently pressing them into the top of the cookie.
- Let the cookies cool, and enjoy!
Want your cookies gluten free? Use your favorite gluten-free flour, food coloring, and chocolate chips, and add a ½ tsp xantham gum to the dry ingredients (unless your flour already has xantham gum included). Summerhill Goat Milk is always gluten-free.