- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 cups Summerhill Goat Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Lyle’s Golden Syrup (find it here on Amazon)
- 5-6 Daelmans Caramal Stroopwafels (or homemade)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
How to Make It
1. Mix the sugar, eggs, and goat milk in a saucepan.
2. Once mixed, heat the mixture on the stove. Slowly increase the heat, whisking frequently to keep the eggs from cooking.
3. Keep the mixture on medium until the milk mixture is scalding. (Don’t let it boil; just bubble around the edges of the pan). Continue stirring the mixture in the pan for 5-8 minutes until it reaches about 170 degrees.
4. Turn off the stove and stir in the Vanilla and Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Let the mixture cool overnight in the fridge.
Once the mixture is cool, pour into your ice cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Once the ice cream is done, chop up your stroopwafels and fold them in before you place the ice cream in the freezer.
Drizzle with more syrup for an extra sweet treat! ENJOY!