Ingredients for Base
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pitaya (dragonfruit)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 1/2 cups Summerhill Dairy Goat Milk
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (optional, for protein) OR
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (optional, for protein)
Ingredients for Garnish
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- Handful of blueberries
- Sprinkling of oats, granola, or chia seeds
How to Make It
Blend Base ingredients together. Increase milk or yogurt for thicker consistency.
-use your favorite goat milk Greek if desired!
Pour into your favorite bowl.
Place topping ingredients onto the bowl. Peanut butter can also be used as a topping at this step, rather than blended in.